Friday, July 16, 2010

Dedicated, Hardworking, Motivated workers.


Now that things are dwindling down, and my days here are limited, I feel the need to express my appreciation for being able to serve with so many tremendous people.


There's something special about serving in the military, because not only do you get to do incredible things every single day, but you also get the opportunity to work with some pretty amazing people along the way.


I can honestly say the people I have had the privilege to serve with throughout these past couple of months have become family.



They're dedicated, hardworking, & motivated workers. They're the people I'm proud to say have my back. They're the people who practice integrity daily. They're the people that are vigilant both in/out of combat. They're the people I want to be standing next to while defending America's freedom.


These are the men & women I'm honored to serve with:



No comments:

Post a Comment