Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thoughtful gestures


I always find that being kind to others not only feels good and benefits other people, but it tends to spread as those who receive an act of kindness often pay it forward.

Today I received an awesome care package from Cristine Viggiano. It had all sorts of goodies in it. Pringles, Sunkist gummies, water drink mix, gum, & yummy flavored lip gloss. First off, the guys went wild when they saw the pringles. I think they lasted for a whole 2 hours. Second, how did you know peach flavored drink mix is my favorite? That's all I've been living off of over here. And third, that nerd flavored lip gloss - I can not stop licking my lips. I'm afraid someones going to accuse me for sexual harassment because of it.


To top it off she wrote me the most hilarious letter I have ever read in my entire life. My favorite part was when she described to me how she introduced her 2 weeks old son to her crazy old neighbors by knocking on their door. "They are hard of hearing so Harold screams through the door 'Hold on, just a minute' then you hear him yell 'TERRY! someones at the door and I'm undressed!'"


Thank you for thinking of me, Cristine. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Getting mail is the only thing I look forward to these days. Keep an eye out for the letter I'm about to send you!


Yours truly,

York

1 comment:

  1. That is soooo sweet!!! You deserve is Marie!!!

    ReplyDelete